Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dinner time at TJ's

It's getting late. I think it's about time we had some dinner. Where should we go to pick something up, Flat Love Magnet?

Oh, excellent choice. Let's see what they have inside.

Wow! A paper castle. You don't see one of those every day.

No, Flat Love Magnet, I am fairly sure it is not a flat friend hotel. But it is pretty cool.

Good idea. Let's get some cheese.

Hmm. I'm not really in the mood for Mexican food today.

NOW you're talkin'. Mandarin orange chicken, with a little salad and some stir-fried zucchini, would make a delicious dinner.

Sure, and some sparkling pomegranate juice too.

But I don't think we need any humongous chocolate bars right now.

No, no chocolate hearts! I draw the line at chocolate hearts!

...ehhhh, who am I kidding.

2 comments:

  1. The Love Magnet says: orangechickenrice my favorite!

    Scarehaircare says: my daughter truly says "orange chicken and rice" as if it's one word. She loves ordering it at Panda Express. If I make it at home, even using the Panda Express Orange Chicken sauce from Costco, The Love Magnet tells me it is not the same. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder the Flat Love Magnet picked out the Mandarin orange chicken! It all makes sense now.

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: This blog will be read by a class of first graders. Please be considerate of your audience when composing your comment. Any comments deemed inappropriate will not be posted.